of Armenian origin, of or pertaining to Armenia (country in western Asia)
native or resident of Armenia
language spoken in Armenia (country in Asia)
\ar*me"ni*an\ (&?;), a. [cf. f. arménien, l. armenias, fr. armenia.] of or pertaining to armenia.armenian
bole, a soft clayey earth of a bright red color found in armenia, tuscany, etc.armenian
stone. (a) the commercial name of lapis lazuli. (b) emery.armenian
\ar*me"ni*an\, n. 1.
a native or one of the people of armenia; also, the language of the armenians. 2.
(eccl. hist.) an adherent of the armenian church, an organization similar in some doctrines and practices to the greek church, in others to the roman catholic.
armenian bole armenian stone
refers to something of, from, or related to Armenia, a country in the South Caucasus region of Eurasia:
- Armenians, persons from Armenia, or of Armenian descent
- Armenian language, the Indo-European language spoken by Armenian people
- Armenian Apostolic Church
- Armenian cuisine
- Armenian alphabet
- Armenian (Unicode block)
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, one of the republics that made up the former Soviet Union
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Armenian (Haieren) is an Indo-European language spoken in Armenia.
The language is: Armenian
1. a native or inhabitant of Armenia
(hypernym) Asian, Asiatic
(member-holonym) Armenia, Republic of Armenia, Hayastan
2. an ethnic group speaking Armenian and living in Armenia and Azerbaijan
(hypernym) ethnic group, ethnos
3. the Indo-European language spoken predominantly in Armenia
(synonym) Armenian language
(hypernym) Indo-European, Indo-European language, Indo-Hittite
4. a writing system having an alphabet of 38 letters in which the Armenian language is written
(synonym) Armenian alphabet
1. of or pertaining to Armenia or the people or culture of Armenia
(pertainym) Armenia, Republic of Armenia, Hayastan
- Static variable in class java.lang.Character.UnicodeBlock
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock ARMENIAN
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
An adherent of the Armenian Church, an organization similar in some doctrines and practices to the Greek Church, in others to the Roman Catholic.
A native or one of the people of Armenia; also, the language of the Armenians.
Of or pertaining to Armenia.
Translate the English term Armenian to other languages