Indic language spoken in Gujarat
of or pertaining to the Gujaratis or their language
Indian person native or resident of Gujarat
(ગુજરાતી) may refer to anything of or relating to the western Indian state of Gujarat and may refer directly to the following articles:
- Gujarati people, an Indo-Aryan ethnic group that is traditionally Gujarati-speaking and can trace their ancestry to the state of Gujarat
- Gujarati language, an Indo-Aryan language and part of the greater Indo-European language family
- Gujarati script
- Gujarati (Unicode block), a block of Gujarati characters in Unicode
- Gujarati cuisine
- Gujarati culture
- Gujarati Muslims
- Gujarati, a style of sari draping
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Gujarati is an Indo-Aryan language spoken as a mother tongue by the Keer people in India, and around the world.
It is a recognised national language of the Gujarat region, India.
The language is: Gujarati
1. a member of the people of Gujarat
2. the Indic language spoken by the people of India who live in Gujarat in western India
(hypernym) Sanskrit, Sanskritic language
- Static variable in class java.lang.Character.UnicodeBlock
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock GUJARATI
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
Translate the English term Gujarati to other languages