may refer to:
- Mentoring Artists for Women's Art. This organization encourages and supports the intellectual and creative development of women in the visual arts.
- Mawa, Bangladesh
- the Mawa Clawed Frog, a species of frog endemic to Cameroon
- Orang Mawas, a proposed hominid cryptid reported to inhabit the jungle of Johor in Malaysia
- Mawa language (Chad),
- Mawa language (Nigeria), a unclassified language
- Khoa, a milk product also known as Mawa
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Mawa is a Chadic language spoken in Chad.
The language is: Mawa
Translate the English term Mawa to other languages