member of a Zulu people inhabiting Zimbabwe and northeast South Africa
Bantu language spoken by the Ndebele people (Zulu dialect)
may refer to:
- Southern Ndebele people, located in South Africa
- Northern Ndebele people, located in Zimbabwe and Botswana
- , a destroyer of the Royal Navy
- Matabele (genus), a genus of beetle in the family Carabidae
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Ndebele is a Bantu language, similar to Zulu, spoken in Zimbabwe and Botswana.
Ndebele is a Bantu language spoken in the Transvaal, South Africa.
The language is: Ndebele
1. a Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu
Translate the English term Ndebele to other languages