resident of Provence (region in France)
relating to or of Provence (region in France) or its population or its culture
French dialect spoken in Provence; Occitan, language that was once widely spoken in France
may refer to:
- Of Provence, a region of France
- Provençal dialect, a dialect of the Occitan language, spoken in the southeast of France
- Provençal, meaning the whole Occitan language
- Franco-Provençal language, a distinct Romance language, which should not be confused with the Occitan language or with the Provençal dialect of the Occitan language
- Provencal cuisine
- Provencal wine
- Provencal, Louisiana, a village in the United States
- Provencal, an alternative name for the Italian wine grape Dolcetto
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
is an Italic language spoken in France, Italy and Monaco.
The language is: Provencal
1. the medieval dialects of Langue d'oc (southern France)
(hypernym) Langue d'oc, Langue d'oc French
The Provencal language. See Langue d'oc.
A native or inhabitant of Provence in France.
Of or pertaining to Provence or its inhabitants.
Translate the English term Provencal to other languages