pertaining to Samoa; pertaining to the citizens of Samoa
native or resident of Samoa
language spoken in Samoa
Polynesian language of Samoa (spoken in Samoa, New Zealand, American Samoa)
western samoan monetary unit
may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the Samoan Islands, an archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean
- Something of, from, or related to Samoa, a country encompassing the western part of the Samoan Islands
- Something of, from, or related to American Samoa, a United States territory in the Samoan Islands
- Samoan language, the native language of the Samoan Islands
- Samoans, a Polynesian ethnic group of the Samoan Islands
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Samoan is a Polynesian language spoken in Samoa and American Samoa.
The language is: Samoan
1. a native or inhabitant of the Samoan Islands
(member-holonym) Samoa, Samoan IslandsAdjective
1. of or relating to Samoa or its people or language or culture; "Samoan fishing industry"
(pertainym) Samoa, Independent State of Samoa, Western Samoa, Samoa i Sisifo
An inhabitant of the Samoan Islands.
Of or pertaining to the Samoan Islands (formerly called Navigators' Islands) in the South Pacific Ocean, or their inhabitants.
Translate the English term Samoan to other languages