may refer to:
- Swati language, Bantu language spoken in Swaziland and South Africa
- A resident of Swat, Pakistan, or the former Swat (princely state).
- Swati (Pashtun tribe), Pashtun tribe in Pakistan, Afghanistan and India
- Riffat Akbar Swati
- Sa'adat Khan Swati
- Shah Miri dynasty, dynasty of Swati Pashtun origin which ruled Kashmir from 1339 to 1561
- Swati the Star, star in ancient Sanskrit scriptures that corresponds to Arcturus
- Swati (1986 film), a 1986 Bollywood romantic drama film
- Swati (1984 film), a Telugu film
- Bharat Swati, an Indian two-seat training monoplane
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Swati (Siswati) is a Bantu language spoken in Swaziland, Lesotho - where it is called Phuti, Mozambique and South Africa.
The language is: Swati
Translate the English term Swati to other languages