Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in Andhra Pradesh (India), Dravidian language spoken in central and southeast India
member of a people who live in Andhra Pradesh (India)
of or pertaining to Telugu
A language spoken in Southern India, classed by scholars in the Dravidian group -- the principal tongue of this group being Tamil. The Dravidians were a pre-Aryan race.
\tel`u*gu"\, a. of or pertaining to the telugu language, or the telugus.telugu
\tel`u*gu"\ (?), n. 1.
a darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the madras presidency. in extent of use it is the next language after hindustani (in its various forms) and bengali. [spelt also teloogoo.] 2.
one of the people speaking the telugu language.telugu
a member of the people in southeastern india (andhra pradesh) who speak the telugu language [syn: telugu] 2.
a dravidian language spoken by the telugu people in southeastern india [syn: telugu]
may refer to:
- Telugu language, a major South-Central Dravidian language and the official language of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Yanam.
- Telugu script, used to write the Telugu language
- Telugu (Unicode block), a block of Telugu characters in Unicode
- Telugu people, an ethnolinguistic group of India
- Telugu development, Telugu language development issues
- Telugu cinema, also known as Tollywood
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Telugu is a Dravidian language spoken by the inhabitants of the area between Madras, Bellary and Orissa in India.
The language is: Telugu
1. a member of the people in southeastern India (Andhra Pradesh) who speak the Telugu language
2. a Dravidian language spoken by the Telugu people in southeastern India
(hypernym) South-Central Dravidian
- Static variable in class java.lang.Character.UnicodeBlock
public static final Character.UnicodeBlock TELUGU
Constant for the Unicode character block of the same name.
One of the people speaking the Telugu language.
A Darvidian language spoken in the northern parts of the Madras presidency. In extent of use it is the next language after Hindustani (in its various forms) and Bengali.
Of or pertaining to the Telugu language, or the Telugus.
Translate the English term Telugu to other languages