member of a people native to the Philippines
Austronesian language spoken by the Tagalog people of the Philippines
\ta*ga"log\ (?), n. 1.
(ethnol.) any member of a certain tribe which is one of the leading and most civilized of those native of the philippine islands. 2.
the language of the tagalogs. it belongs to the malay family of languages and is one of the most highly developed members of the family.tagalog
a member of a people native to the philippines chiefly inhabiting central luzon around and including manila [syn: tagalog] 2.
language of the tagalog people on which filipino is based [syn: tagalog]
may refer to:
- Tagalog language, a language spoken in the Philippines
- Tagalog people, a major ethnic group in the Philippines
- Filipino language, the standard form of Tagalog that serves as an official language of the Philippines
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Tagalog ( Filipino/Pilipino
) is a widely spoken language of the Philippines, widely spoken in Bulacan province and used in schools.
The language is: Tagalog
1. a member of a people native to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting central Luzon around and including Manila
(member-holonym) Philippines, Philippine Islands
2. language of the Tagalog people on which Filipino is based
(hypernym) Philippine, Filipino
Translate the English term tagalog to other languages